- Un listado de las asignaciones entregadas, con links
- Entrevista sobre los Nuevos Medios Digitales
- Animated GIFs
- Feedly 3
- Entrevista video
- Asignación 9
- El número total de entradasque publicaste en tu blog.
10 post in total
- El número total de visitasque tu blog acumuló en lo que va del semestre.
My blog has had 27 views and 17 visitors.
Un párrafo o dos en el cual debes reflexionar acerca del curso y autoevaluar tu aprovechamiento en este semestre.
Durante el curso de inf115 nuevos medios digitales, aprendí sobre varios diferentes medio digitales que existen para ayudar y informar al usuario. Flckr y GIPHY son páginas web que pueden brindar una gran ayuda a esos usuarios que quieran customizar su páginas web y medios sociales de una forma creativa, única y que refleje los intereses del usuario. Feedly es una página que une todo tus interés categorizados en una sola ventana. A causa de entrevistas aprendí muchas opiniones sobre los tema de los medios de comunicación, redes sociales y tecnología.
Agrega las dos cosas que más te interesaron del curso.
- Diferentes medios digitales que nunca había escuchado en mi vida.
- Como dichos medios han impactado nuestro mundo.
Indica al final las dos cosas más importantes que aprendiste.
- Como editar un video usando un programa nunca utilizado.
- Los medios digitales y tecnología son un doble filo en nuestra sociedad.
Indica también lo que cambiarías del curso, si pudieras.
Las entrevistas grupales solamente.
[Photo by u068711]
For my 6th assignment, l had to make 2 list. These list had to be categorize as a personal one in which l follow these 12 people and help me be influenced and informed in away. Which is why l named the list “personal”. I am a geek who loves video games, music, technology, comic books and films. So personally for me for my hobbies and interested is very important to be informed by these people who are known in those aspects. As for my second list, “media” is fully to be informed by blogs, news sites and different known websites that can help be informed on what is happening in our world. As a citizen and future public relation it is important for me to be well informed. Which is why this list comes in handy.
For my 8th assignment l had to make a trailer for a movie. I wanted to expand my creativity so l decided to not use any type of video clips already made by a film, commercial or music video. All the clips were shot by me and my camera. The star of my “movie” would be my beautiful Indian Ringneck bird called, Atlas. With high expectations I thought shooting scenes of my bird were going to be easy and simple enough. To realize that working with an animal and one as stubborn as my bird wasn’t going to be easy. Sadly l did my best and so did he and ended up with this movie trailer, no matter what l had a lot of fun and enjoyed crafting, making and editing this movie trailer from scratch, l hope you enjoy it.
[Picture by George Oeser]
On this assignment it was very crucial to search and learn about different way and methods you can create and make a show. Whether you as the creator choose to tell the story by audio or by video is entirely up to your imagination and creative flow. In on of our previous classes, we were shown the crime and thriller series called “Shield 5” that you can watch it through Instagram. It has been successful with 26.1k followers and 60 posts, not all are video episodes but it comes to show you how it impacts and has an online auditions.
As to finding a Spanish series, l found a Chilean series called “Victimas” that is posted on their Instagram page. The series tells a story about 2 characters who are stuck in a elevator and spend their time narrating and talking about their lives. The series is 60 seconds long and so far has 10 episodes according to their page. As a communication student and a movie, series, comic and video game freak l have nothing but positive things to say to this new movement on social media. It comes to show you that you don’t necessary need fancy and expensive equipment to tell a story.
To those who are interested in watching the series “Victimas”, this is their Instagram site, enjoy.
[Photo by Kim Vanessa]
Para la asignación 7 de la clase de Nuevos medios digitales, yo y mi compañero Moisés Burgos tuvimos que entrevistar a diferentes personas para saber su opinión en cuanto opinan sobre la posible adicción de utilizar las redes sociales a través de aparatos tecnológicos. Le preguntamos las siguientes dos preguntas:
- ¿Opina que las redes sociales son adictivos?
- ¿Opina que los aparatos tecnológicos son adictivos?
En conclusión todo los entrevistados opinan lo mismo en ambas preguntas. Muchos asociaron las redes sociales como una adición que ayuda a distraerse de la realidad que los rodea. Y los aparatos tecnológicos como cómplice de esa distracción. En mi opinión, pienso que las redes sociales se ha convertido en algo necesario en nuestras vidas, pero como en la vida tiene su lado positivo y su lado negativo. Uno puede comunicarse con sus amistades y familiares desde distancia, estar informado por medios de comunicación que tiene redes sociales y uno puede conocer nuevas personas a través de la redes. Abusar mucho y estar mucho metido en las redes sociales puede causar problemas de manejo de tiempo y posiblemente problemas sociales. Y cada vez vemos una página nueva de redes sociales que esta “trending” y el que usabas antes ya no está a la moda.
As a dog owner of 2 beautiful dogs, I’ve always find myself questioning if dogs prefer sleeping on the floor or on a bed. In my previous post l wrote about how long do dogs need to sleep to be well rested. You may think that dogs can sleep anywhere. The reality is that everyone has a particular place they prefer to sleep and your dog will look for a comfortable place like a closet or under your bed. However, many dog owners allow their dogs to sleep on their beds next to them. If we put it in numbers, 45% of the owners allow their dogs in their beds. However, many experts do not recommend this behavior because it may make the dog believe that he has authority in the home or that he is more important than another member of the family. Places like a kennel or a dog bed are other alternatives that will allow your dog to sleep well. Remember that the place that you decide for your dog to sleep will depend on your behavior and the place that you as owner you assign.
[Photo taken by snappyfishuk]
A dog can sleep 50% of the day. But, what does do with the rest of the time? Well, he or she devotes 20% of the day to being awake and active and the other 30% to be awake but inactive. This means that a dog can sleep about 12 to 14 hours a day. But a puppy sleeps up to 18 hours a day! However, police dogs, service dogs or search and rescue dogs sleep less as they are working dogs. For dogs that are pets or not working we recommend that you keep them active and with your mind stimulated. How?
Here are some ideas.
✔ Daily exercise
✔ Games and stimulation toys
✔Tracking Games Play with other dogs
✔Work as a therapy dog
[Photo taken by Racquel]
Digital media is one of the biggest influences in our current generation for news, social events and informing with different subjects and topics. Feedly is a news aggregator application for various web browsers and mobile devices running iOS and Android. That provides news feeds from a variety of online sources for the user to customize and share with others. For this particular assignment l had to choose 10 news feeds related to digital media for my class.
- http://tecnologia.elpais.com/tecnologia/2017/02/24/actualidad/1487930530_379969.html#?ref=rss&format=simple&link=guid… As said above, what interested me of this news, is that it is very important to be kept informed on how to protect your technology equipment. Which on this case is your smartphone, a tool which is important on our daily lives.
- http://tecnologia.elpais.com/tecnologia/2017/03/21/actualidad/1490098157_666301.html#?ref=rss&format=simple&link=guid… Google once again helps us to make our lives a little stressful if you’ve ever found yourself in this situation. Google Maps will let you mark on the GPS App where you left your car parked so whenever you can’t find it, it will lead you where you left it. l feel like this should’ve been invented awhile ago. I’ve lost count of the amount of times I forgot where I parked my car.
- http://readwrite.com/2017/03/22/virtual-reality-standards-too-early-or-long-overdue-dl1/… Virtual Reality (VR) as the article stated is the newest technology movement, the negative side of it is that it requires certain technology equipment t0 be able to be use, for example you have VR glasses from one company but it won’t be compatible to work if you have a certain computer or smartphone. Honestly it is a trend and technology that l am in no hurry to jump into.
- http://readwrite.com/2017/03/23/21st-century-tech-will-drive-transit-regulations-cl1/… In my opinion we should follow Germany’s lead with this, no longer should drive regulations or bills be sent or given by paper when it can be sent, shown and notice on your screen, whether it’s on a computer, tablet or smartphone screen, it can be done and reduce cost on paper, letters and stamps.
- http://www.vulture.com/2017/03/star-wars-han-solo-movie-to-reveal-how-han-got-his-name.html… As a movie freak and a huge fan a Star Wars, l couldn’t let this pass by. The article states some very hilarious theories on why it such an importance for this new Star Wars solo movie to show us how this iconic character got his name.
- http://www.dreig.eu/caparazon/2015/06/01/ventajas-aprender-idiomas/… This article really appealed to me as I’ve always been interested in learning new languages and reading about its benefits really motivates me to keep going, so far I’ve only taken Italian classes, still beginner but once l accomplished and learn the language, I would love to learn Mandarin.
- http://www.dreig.eu/caparazon/2015/06/16/youtubers-expresion-emocional/… As the article stated, YouTube is an incredible platform to express your feelings and emotions throught making a video. It’s away to connect with other people who feel the same way as you and can relate throughout the internet.
- http://tecnologia.elpais.com/tecnologia/2017/02/28/actualidad/1488306938_841859.html#?ref=rss&format=simple&link=guid… I’ve always though this to be true, I’ve done homework, projects and As test that I’ve honestly don’t remember due to just studying to memorize things and well on test and classes that barely require any of the things mention, I’ve learned and used that information on my daily life.
- http://tecnologia.elpais.com/tecnologia/2017/03/02/actualidad/1488446256_143560.html#?ref=rss&format=simple&link=guid… I’m a gamer, I’ve always loved playing Video Games. Not a lot of people understand why are they so popular and find them useless but for me personally, depending on the game l am playing, it’s like watching a movie or reading a book only that l control the main character. I’ve cried with the wonderful storytelling. Now with the new Nintendo Switch, we’ll see what new and innovating games and storytelling they will make.
- https://feedly.com/i/entry/mKvdotxswTiyi0KOB2X8rb45D3QjEgwiYcBzJNmVd8k=_15af42106d8:2eb4d5:1879190… Technology has come a long way, now it’s 2017 and l keep hearing about self driving cars and now buses. It is incredible how closer we get to a sci fi movie with flying cars and self driving ones. I personally don’t feel comfortable with knowing that the bus l might take doesn’t have a driver.
Just created both of these GIFs for my second assignment. I choose the new movie “Logan” and the movie Scott Pilgrim vs The World. Both are extraordinary films.